Report NEP-NET-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mian, Atif & Abid, Qamar & Khwaja, Asim Ijaz, 2011. "Bank Credit And Business Networks," Scholarly Articles 4876870, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Galtier, F. & Bousquet, F. & Antona, M. & Bommel, P., 2012. "Markets as communication systems. Simulating and assessing the performance of market networks," Working Papers MOISA 201202, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Agata Fronczak, 2012. "Structural Hamiltonian of the international trade network," Papers 1205.4589, arXiv.org.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2016. "Contagion in financial networks: a threat index," Working Papers halshs-00662513, HAL.
- Biliana Alexandrova-Kabadjova & Sara Gabriela Castellanos Pascacio & Alma L. García-Almanza, 2012. "The Adoption Process of Payment Cards -An Agent- Based Approach," Working Papers 2012-02, Banco de México.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2012. "Using Affiliation Networks to Study the Determinants of Multilateral Research Cooperation Some empirical evidence from EU Framework Programs in biotechnology," Working Papers halshs-00697556, HAL.
- Chiara Fumagalli & Massimo Motta, 2012. "A Simple Theory of Predation," Working Papers 437, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2012. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 22-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.