Report NEP-NET-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahmi Ilkilic, 2012. "Allocation rules on networks," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009380, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Mariya Teteryatnikova, 2012. "Resilience of the Interbank Network to Shocks and Optimal Bail-Out Strategy: Advantages of "Tiered" Banking Systems," Vienna Economics Papers 1203, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Martínez-Sánchez & Miguel González-Maestre, 2012. "Quality choice and advertising regulation in broadcasting markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Emily Erikson & Sampsa Samila, 2012. "Decentralization, Social Networks, and Organizational Learning," DRUID Working Papers 12-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Georg Duernecker & Moritz Meyer & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2012. "Being Close to Grow Faster: A Network-Based Empirical Analysis of Economic Globalization," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/05, European University Institute.
- Daisuke Hiratsuka, 2011. "Production Networks in Asia : A Case Study from the Hard Disk Drive Industry," Trade Working Papers 23235, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:78 is not listed on IDEAS anymore