Report NEP-NET-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Chinazzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier A. Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2012. "Post-Mortem Examination of the International Financial Network," Department of Economics Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gabrielle Demange, 2015. "Contagion in financial networks: a threat index," PSE Working Papers halshs-00662513, HAL.
- Andrey Sokolov & Rachel Webster & Andrew Melatos & Tien Kieu, 2012. "Loan and nonloan flows in the Australian interbank network," Papers 1202.3182, arXiv.org.
- Fei Song & C. Bram Cadsby & Yunyun Bi, 2012. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Guanxi in China: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers 1204, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "Does the growth of mobile markets cause the demise of fixed networks? Evidence from the European Union," DICE Discussion Papers 42, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Ligon, Ethan & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Motives for sharing in social networks," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1120, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- David M Gomez & Guillermo J Ortega & Benno Torgler & German Debat, 2011. "Co-movements in commodity prices: a note based on network analysis," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 274, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2011. "Network formation under institutional constraints," IKERLANAK 2011-51, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- David Matesanz Gomez & Guillermo J Ortega & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Synchronization and Diversity in Business Cycles: A Network Approach Applied to the European Union," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 277, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.