Report NEP-NET-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peitz, Martin & Rady, Sven & Trepper, Piers, 2011. "Experimentation in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 365, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Catherine Tucker, 2011. "Virality, Network Effects and Advertising Effectiveness," Working Papers 11-06, NET Institute.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of subsidizing a dead-end network of less polluting vehicles," Economics Department Working Paper Series 12, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "A model of influence based on aggregation functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639677, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2011. "Coalition structures induced by the strength of a graph," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639685, HAL.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Obashi, Ayako, 2011. "Production Networks in East Asia: What We Know So Far," ADBI Working Papers 320, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Aitor Garmendia & Carlos Llano & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2011. "Networks and the disappearance of the intranational home bias," Working Papers 1124, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.