Report NEP-NET-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Timo Hiller, 2011. "Alliance Formation and Coercion in Networks," Working Papers 2011.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sunghoon Hong, 2011. "Strategic Network Interdiction," Working Papers 2011.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank relationships, business cycles, and financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2011-14, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- G. Camera & M. Casari, 2011. "The coordination value of monetary exchange: Experimental evidence," Working Papers wp754, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Julia Belau, 2011. "Outside Options in Probabilistic Coalition Situations," Ruhr Economic Papers 0236, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.