Report NEP-NET-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/260620 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arvind Ashta & Djamchid Assadi, 2009. "Does Social Lending incorporate Social Technologies? The use of Web 2.0 Technologies in online P2P lending," Working Papers CEB 09-056.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi, 2010. "Private Regulation, Supply Chain and Contractual Networks: The Case of Food Safety," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Sonia Di Giannatale & Alexander Elbittar & Patricia López Rodriguez & María José Roa, 2010. "Trust, Information Acquisition and Financial Decisions: A Field Experiment," ThE Papers 10/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Arvind Ashta & Djamchid Assadi, 2009. "An Analysis of European Online micro-lending Websites," Working Papers CEB 09-059.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.