Report NEP-NET-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ángel L. López & Patrick Rey, 2009. "Foreclosing Competition through Access Charges and Price Discrimination," Working Papers 2009.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudia Keser & Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2009. "Technology Adoption in Critical Mass Games: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 961, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Benno Bühler, 2009. "Do International Roaming Alliances Harm Consumers?," Working Papers 2009.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Helmut Dietl & Tobias Duschl, 2009. "The Organization of Professional Sports Leagues: A Comparison of European and North-American Leagues from the Perspective of Platform Organization," Working Papers 0119, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00442460_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fukunari Kimura, 2009. "The Nature and Characteristics of Production Networks in East Asia: Evidences from Micro/Panel Data Analyses," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-093, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:stz:wpaper:ccss-09-00006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2009. "Social Networks," Working Paper Series 816, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- KONNO Tomohiko, 2010. "Knowledge Spillover on Complex Networks," Discussion papers 10002, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).