Report NEP-NET-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344457_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael D. König & tefano Battiston & Mauro Napoletano & Frank Schweitzer, 2008. "The efficiency and evolution of R&D Networks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Vigier, A., 2008. "Globalization, Education, and the Topology of Social Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0851, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Collins, J. & Ketter, W. & Gini, M., 2008. "Flexible Decision Support in Dynamic Interorganizational Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-082-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Shuang LI & Ming LU & Hiroshi Sato, 2008. "The Value of Power in China: How Do Party Membership and Social Networks Affect Pay in Different Ownership Sectors?," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-011, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Bargaining, coalitions and externalities: A comment on Maskin," Working Papers 2008-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- McQuillin, Ben, 2008. "The extended and generalized Shapley value: Simultaneous consideration of coalitional externalities and coalitional structure," MPRA Paper 12049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2008. "Dividends and Weighted Values in Games with Externalities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 758.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).