Report NEP-NET-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2008. "Tariff-Mediated Network Externalities: Is Regulatory Intervention Any Good?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Galeotti & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2008. "Platform Intermediation in a Market for Differentiated Products," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-020/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "Information Trading in Social Networks," MPRA Paper 9110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2008-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2008. "Networks for change: How networks influence organizational change," Working Papers 21, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Agterberg, M. & Hooff, B. van den & Huysman, M., 2008. "Keeping the wheels turning : multi-level dynamics in organizing networks of practice," Serie Research Memoranda 0003, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Simon Deakin & Ana Lourenço & Stephen Pratten, 2008. "No 'Third Way' for Economic Organizations? Networks and Quasi-Markets in Broadcasting," Working Papers wp360, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Christian Dahl Winther, 2007. "Optimal research effort and product differentiation in network industries," Economics Working Papers 2007-19, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik T. Verhoef & Andrew Koh & Simon Shepherd, 2008. "Pricing, Capacity and Long-run Cost Functions for First-best and Second-best Network Problems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-056/3, Tinbergen Institute.