Report NEP-NET-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2008. "Tariff-Mediated Network Externalities: Is Regulatory Intervention Any Good?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "Information Trading in Social Networks," MPRA Paper 9110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2008-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2008. "Networks for change: How networks influence organizational change," Working Papers 21, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2008-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Deakin & Ana Lourenço & Stephen Pratten, 2008. "No 'Third Way' for Economic Organizations? Networks and Quasi-Markets in Broadcasting," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp360, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Christian Dahl Winther, 2007. "Optimal research effort and product differentiation in network industries," Economics Working Papers 2007-19, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore