Report NEP-NET-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 796, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "On the (Mis-) Alignment of Consumer and Social Welfare in Markets with Network Effects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 794, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765012339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kikuchi, Toru & Iwasa, Kazumichi, 2008. "Competing Industrial Standards and the Impact of Trade Liberalization," MPRA Paper 8802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Fritsch & Martina Kauffeld-Monz, 2008. "The impact of network structure on knowledge transfer: An application of social network analysis in the context of regional innovation networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2008. "Interaction Structures in Local Innovation Systems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-040, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Gunther Maier & Alexander Kaufmann & Michael Vyborny, 2008. "Is Regional Science a Scientific Discipline? Answers from a Citation Based Social Network Analysis," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2008_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.