Report NEP-NET-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael, Cayley, 2008. "Introducing Social Capital Value Add: Manifesto for New Social Network Structural Management of Corporate Value," MPRA Paper 8528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2008. "Localized technological externalities and the geographical distribution of firms," LEM Papers Series 2008/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Laurens K. Hessels & Rens L.J. Vandeberg, 2008. "A resource-based view on the interactions of university researchers," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 08-14, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paola Giuri & Myriam Mariani, 2008. "Inventors and the Geographical Breadth of Knowledge Soillovers," DRUID Working Papers 08-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.