Report NEP-NET-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brigitte GAY (LEREPS-GRES & Toulouse Business School), 2008. "Competitive intelligence and network mapping of interfirm alliances," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-05, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Open Source Licensing in Mixed Markets, or Why Open Source Software Does Not Succeed," Working Papers 08-2, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Bogart, 2008. "Inter-modal Network Externalities and Transport Development: Evidence from Roads, Canals, and Ports during the English Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 070812, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore