Report NEP-NET-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kikuchi, Toru, 2007. "Network Externalities and Comparative Advantage," MPRA Paper 4613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary E Bolton & Claudia Loebbecke & Axel Ockenfels, 2007. "How Social Reputation Networks Interact with Competition in Anonymous Online Trading: An Experimental Study," Working Paper Series in Economics 32, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200746 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200727 is not listed on IDEAS anymore