Report NEP-NET-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gönül Dogan & M.A.L.M. van Assen & Arnout van de Rijt & Vincent Buskens, 2007. "The Stability of Exchange Networks," Working Papers 2007.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicolas Carayol (ADIS, BETA) & Pascale Roux (ADIS, BETA) & Murat Yildizoglu (GREThA), 2007. "In search of efficient network structures: The needle in the haystack," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-11, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "The Evolution of the World Trade Web," LEM Papers Series 2007/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Rob Winters & Erik Stam, 2007. "Innovation Networks of High Tech SMES: Creation of Knowledge but no Creation of Value," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "International Trade and Financial Integration: A Weighted Network Analysis," LEM Papers Series 2007/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Cedric Gossart & Muge Ozman, 2007. "Fostering national research networks: The case of Turkish coauthorship patterns in the social sciences," STPS Working Papers 0702, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2007.
- Michèle Javary, 2003. "Governing the "New Economy": a 3-Phase Historical Model of Cumulative Gales of Creative Destruction of the United Kingdom Internet Service Providers' Market," SPRU Working Paper Series 104, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Federico Etro, 2006. "Market Leaders and Industrial Policy," Working Papers 103, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2006.
- Jo Reynaerts & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2007. "Complementary Platforms," LICOS Discussion Papers 18607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti, 2007. "Dual licensing in open source software markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 0718, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Sergio Currarini & Francesco Feri, 2007. "Bilateral Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Working Papers 2007-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.