Report NEP-NET-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luís Cabral, 2007. "Dynamic Price Competition with Network Effects," Working Papers 22, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carvalho, R. & Iori, G., 2007. "Socioeconomic networks with long-range interactions," Working Papers 07/12, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Jean-Francois Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent VAnnetelbosch, 2007. "Contractually Stable Networks," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 843644000000000084, www.najecon.org.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, 2007. "Directed Networks with Global Spillovers," Departmental Working Papers 2007-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.