Report NEP-NET-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00111166_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brekke, Kjell Arne & Rege, Mari, 2006. "Advertising as Distortion of Learning in Markets with Network Externalities," Memorandum 24/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Gustavo A. Del Ángel Mobarak, 2005. "Networks, Information and Prevention of Indiosyncratic Risks in Mexican Banks 1945-1980," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_041, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Leiponen, Aija, 2006. "Competing through cooperation: Standard setting in wireless telecommunications," Discussion Papers 1056, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Islam, Gazi & Zyphur, Michael J. & Boje, David M., 2006. "Carnival and Spectacle in Krewe de Vieux and the Mystic Krewe of Spermes: The Mingling o Organization and Celebration," Insper Working Papers wpe_54, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00107375_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:243 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg, 2006. "Games of Connectivity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1592, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.