Report NEP-NET-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, "undated". "Heterogeneity in Nash Networks," Departmental Working Papers 2006-18, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Antoine Martin & Michael J. Orlando & David R. Skeie, 2006. "Payment networks in a search model of money," Staff Reports 263, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:888 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergio Vergalli, 2006. "Entry and Exit Strategies in Migration Dynamics," Working Papers 2006.123, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:48_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore