Report NEP-NET-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Babus, 2006. "The Formation of Financial Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-093/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. Keith Chen & Barry J. Nalebuff, 2006. "One-Way Essential Complements," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1588, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pramila Krishnan & Emanuela Sciubba, 2006. "Links and Architecture in Village Networks," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0614, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Topi Miettinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2007. "Political Parties and Rent-seeking through Networks," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-28, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Okamoto, Yusuke, 2006. "Integration versus Outsourcing in Stable Industry Equilibrium with Communication Networks," IDE Discussion Papers 54, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Robert P. Gilles & Sudipta Sarangi, 2006. "Building Social Networks," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 642, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2006036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brañas Garza, Pablo & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Cobo Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni, 2006. "Altruism in the (Social) Network," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Pradeep Dubey & Rahul Garg & Bernard De Meyer, 2006. "Competing for Customers in a Social Network," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1591, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.