Report NEP-NET-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2005. "Ownership Structure of Cable Networks and Competition in Local Access," Industrial Organization 0507002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan M.C. Larrosa, 2005. "Non Cooperatives Stackelberg Networks," Industrial Organization 0507003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2005-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joana Costa & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2005. "Universities as sources of knowledge for innovation.The case of Technology Intensive Firms in Portugal," FEP Working Papers 181, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0507001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore