Report NEP-NET-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergman, Mats A., 2005. "A Welfare Ranking of Two-Sided Market Regimes," Working Paper Series 185, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Sep 2005.
- Fan-chin Kung, 2005. "Coalition Formation with Local Public Goods and Network Effect," Game Theory and Information 0506007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0506013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social capital as social networks. A new framework for measurement," Others 0506013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development," Others 0506014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bossink, Bart A.G., 2004. "Managing drivers of innovation in construction networks," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Elg, Ulf, 2005. "A study of inter-firm market orientation dimensions in Swedish, British and Italian supplier-retailer relationships," Working Paper Series 2005/6, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Reinhard Meckl & Robert Schramm, 2005. "Empirical evidence for a theory of international new ventures," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 06/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Anthony Chin & Hong Junjie, 2005. "The Location Decisions of Foreign Logistics Firms in China: Does Transport Network Capacity Matter?," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0509, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Samer Al-Samarrai & Barry Reilly, 2005. "Education, Employment and Earnings of Secondary School-Leavers in Tanzania: Evidence from a Tracer Study," PRUS Working Papers 31, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.