Report NEP-NET-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:431 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coucke, Kristien, 2005. "Global sourcing by mne’s: impact on domestic firms," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-7, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2005. "International Capital Markets and Exchange Rate Stabilization in the CIS," International Finance 0505015, EconWPA.
- Mark Armstrong, 2005. "Competition in Two-Sided Markets," Industrial Organization 0505009, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0505012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Akresh, 2005. "Risk, Network Quality, and Family Structure: Child Fostering Decisions in Burkina Faso," Working Papers 902, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.