Report NEP-NET-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-NET
The following items were announced in this report:
- Machiel Mulder & Victoria Shestalova & Mark Lijesen, 2005. "Vertical separation of the energy-distribution industry; an assessment of several options for unbundling," CPB Document 84, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans & Rader Olsson, Amy, 2005. "Firm Location, Corporate Structure, R&D Investment, Innovation and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 31, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Massimiliano Marinucci & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2005. "Econometric Modeling of Business Telecommunications Demand using RETINA and Finite Mixtures," Econometrics 0505003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2005.
- Sami Dakhlia & Frank H. Page Jr., 2005. "Agenda Networks and Farsightedly Stable Agenda Formation," Public Economics 0505003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph A. Clougherty, 2005. "The International Drivers of Domestic Airline Mergers in Twenty Nations: Integrating Industrial Organization and International Business," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-06, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Lucile Denoeud & Irène Charon & Alain Guénoche & Olivier Hudry, 2005. "Classes empiétantes dans un graphe et application aux interactions entre protéines," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00001308_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore