Report NEP-NET-2005-03-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coralio Ballester & Antoni Calvo-Armengol & Yves Zenou, 2005. "Who's Who in Networks. Wanted: the Key Player," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 666156000000000586, www.najecon.org.
- Puay Tang & Jordi Molas-Gallart, 2005. "Intellectual Property and Inter-organizational Collaborative Networks: Navigating the Maze," SPRU Working Paper Series 130, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi & Xiao Yun, 2005. "China's Innovation System Reform and Growing Industry and Science Linkages," Discussion papers 05011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vasin Alexander & Vasina Polina, 2005. "Models of supply functions competition with application to the network auctions," EERC Working Paper Series 05-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- John S. Earle & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2004. "Contract Violations, Neighborhood Effects, And Wage Arrears In Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-708, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Roberto Fontana & Lionel Nesta, 2004. "Product entry in a fast growing industry: the LAN switch market," SPRU Working Paper Series 126, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.