Report NEP-NET-2004-08-09This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wbk:wbrwps:24461 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Heng, 2004. "E-payments: modern complement to traditional payment systems," Finance 0407019, EconWPA.
- Fang Wu & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2004. "Social Structure and Opinion Formation," Computational Economics 0407002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefan Heng, 2004. "Germany's broadband networks - innovation on hold," Law and Economics 0407003, EconWPA.
- Michael Manove & Gerard Llobet, 2004. "Sequential Innovation, Network Effects and the Choice of Compatibility," 2004 Meeting Papers 721, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:wbk:wbrwps:25936 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Braha & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2004. "Information Flow Structure in Large-Scale Product Development Organizational Networks," Industrial Organization 0407012, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wbk:wbrwps:33098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Ariely & Axel Ockenfels & Alvin E. Roth, 2003. "An Experimental Analysis of Ending Rules in Internet Auctions," CESifo Working Paper Series 987, CESifo Group Munich.
- Karl Manheim & Lawrence Solum, . "An Economic Analysis of Domain Name Policy," University of San Diego Legal Working Paper Series sandiegolwps-1009, University of San Diego School of Law.