Report NEP-NET-2003-02-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bat Batjargal, 2002. "Entrepreneurial Networking in China and Russia: Comparative Analysis and Implications for Western Executives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 520, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Rasul, Imran, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," CEPR Discussion Papers 3341, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Fontaine, François, 2002. "On the Efficiency of Job Search with Social Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 3511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander P. & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2002. "IPO Pricing in the dot-com Bubble," CEPR Discussion Papers 3314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Quah, Danny, 2002. "Matching Demand and Supply in a Weightless Economy: Market-Driven Creativity With and Without IPRs," CEPR Discussion Papers 3317, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.