Report NEP-NET-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. vacant issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kanta Matsuura, 2001. "Digital Security Tokens and Their Derivatives," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 51, Society for Computational Economics.
- John Hogan, 2001. "Competition Policy for Software Markets," Law and Economics 0103003, EconWPA.
- Max E. Jerrell and Wendy A. Campione, 2001. "The Network-Enabled Optimization System (NEOS) - a means of solving optimization problems over the Internet," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 87, Society for Computational Economics.
- Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Álvaro Veiga & Carlos Eduardo Pedreira, 2000. "Modelling exchange rates: smooth transitions, neural networks, and linear models," Textos para discussão 432, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- M.G. Zimmermann, V. M. Eguiluz, 2001. "Evolution of Cooperative Networks and the Emergence of Leadership," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 171, Society for Computational Economics.