Report NEP-MST-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Cipriani & Antonio Guarino & Andreas Uthemann, 2019. "Financial transaction taxes and the informational efficiency of financial markets: a structural estimation," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/19, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Fr'ed'eric Bucci & Fabrizio Lillo & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Michael Benzaquen, 2019. "Are trading invariants really invariant? Trading costs matter," Papers 1902.03457, arXiv.org.
- Jieun Lee & Doojin Ryu, 2019. "The Impacts of Macroeconomic News Announcements on Intraday Implied Volatility," Working Papers 2019-2, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Emilio Said & Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed & Damien Thillou & Jean-Jacques Rabeyrin & Fr'ed'eric Abergel, 2019. "Market Impact: A Systematic Study of the High Frequency Options Market," Papers 1902.05418, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2019.
- Chariton Chalvatzis & Dimitrios Hristu-Varsakelis, 2019. "High-performance stock index trading: making effective use of a deep LSTM neural network," Papers 1902.03125, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- Achraf Bahamou & Maud Doumergue & Philippe Donnat, 2019. "Hawkes processes for credit indices time series analysis: How random are trades arrival times?," Papers 1902.03714, arXiv.org.