Report NEP-MST-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kentaro Iwatsubo & Clinton Watkins, 2018. "Who Influences the Fundamental Value of Commodity Futures in Japan?," Discussion Papers 1830, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Miroslava Rajcaniova, 2018. "The Price of BitCoin: GARCH Evidence from High Frequency Data," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2018/14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Arouri, Mohamed El Hedi & M’saddek, Oussama & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Pukthuanthong, Kuntara, 2017. "Cojumps and Asset Allocation in International Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 89938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2018.
- Sonam Srivastava & Ritabratta Bhattacharya, 2018. "Evaluating the Building Blocks of a Dynamically Adaptive Systematic Trading Strategy," Papers 1812.02527, arXiv.org.
- Yaya, OlaOluwa S & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2018. "High and Low Intraday Commodity Prices: A Fractional Integration and Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 90518, University Library of Munich, Germany.