Report NEP-MST-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gehrig, Thomas & Haas, Marlene, 2016. "Anomalous Trading Prior to Lehman Brothers' Failure," CEPR Discussion Papers 11194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carol Osler, 2016. "Dealer Trading at the Fix," Working Papers 101, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Pöppe, Thomas, 2016. "Information Asymmetry and Information Dissemination in High-Frequency Capital Markets," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 79756, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Xiaohong Chen & Oliver Linton & Stefan Schneeberger & Yanping Yi, 2016. "Simple Nonparametric Estimators for the Bid-Ask Spread in the Roll Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2033, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Markus Bibinger & Nikolaus Hautsch & Peter Malec & Markus Reiss, 2014. "Estimating the Spot Covariation of Asset Prices – Statistical Theory and Empirical Evidence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1464, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ravi Kashyap, 2016. "The Perfect Marriage and Much More: Combining Dimension Reduction, Distance Measures and Covariance," Papers 1603.09060, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2019.
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2016. "Herding behavior and volatility clustering in financial markets," BERG Working Paper Series 107, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.