Report NEP-MST-2016-03-10This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diego A. Agudelo & Lina M. Cortes & Mateo Vasco, 2015. "Do news improve liquidity through improved information or visibility? Evidence from Emerging Markets," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 014253, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- BOUSALAM, Issam & HAMZAOUI, Moustapha & ZOUHAYR, Otman, 2016. "Forecasting Daily Stock Volatility Using GARCH-CJ Type Models with Continuous and Jump Variation," MPRA Paper 69636, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoît Sévi, 2014. "Forecasting the volatility of crude oil futures using intraday data," Working Papers 2014-53, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohamed Arouri & Amal Aouadi & Philippe Foulquier & Frédéric Teulon, 2013. "Can Information Demand Help to Predict Stock Market Liquidity ? Google it !," Working Papers 2013-24, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sylvie Lecarpentier Moyal & Georges Prat & Patricia Renou Maissant & Remzi Uctum, 2013. "Persistence of announcement effects on the intraday volatility of stock returns: evidence from individual data," Working Papers 2013-27, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Jin Hyuk Choi, 2016. "Optimal investment and consumption with liquid and illiquid assets," Papers 1602.06998, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Breu, Christopher & Schönbohm, Avo & Löcher, Markus, 2015. "Impact of investor presentations on share prices: Evidence from DAX 30 companies from 2010-2012," Working Papers 88, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute of Management Berlin (IMB).