Report NEP-MST-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandru Mandes, 2015. "Impact of inventory-based electronic liquidity providers within a high-frequency event- and agent-based modeling framework," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201515, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Anatoliy Swishchuk & Nelson Vadori, 2016. "A Semi-Markovian Modeling of Limit Order Markets," Papers 1601.01710, arXiv.org.
- Wai-Ki Ching & Jia-Wen Gu & Tak-Kuen Siu & Qing-Qing Yang, 2016. "Trading Strategy with Stochastic Volatility in a Limit Order Book Market," Papers 1602.00358, arXiv.org.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Nolan Ritter & Aymen Salah-Abou-El-Enien & Philippe Vassilopoulos, 2016. "Intraday Markets for Power: Discretizing the Continuous Trading?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1544, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dungey, Mardi & Matei, Marius & Treepongkaruna, Sirimon, 2014. "Identifying periods of financial stress in Asian currencies: the role of high frequency financial market data," Working Papers 2014-12, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- KALNINA, Ilze, 2015. "Inference for nonparametric high-frequency estimators with an application to time variation in betas," Cahiers de recherche 2015-08, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.