Report NEP-MST-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Y. Chen & Per A. Mykland, 2015. "Model-Free Approaches to Discern Non-Stationary Microstructure Noise and Time-Varying Liquidity in High-Frequency Data," Papers 1512.06159, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Nicholas Barberis & Robin Greenwood & Lawrence Jin & Andrei Shleifer, 2015. "Extrapolation and Bubbles," Working Paper 357401, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ilze KALNINA, 2015. "Inference for Nonparametric High-Frequency Estimators with an Application to Time Variation in Betas," Cahiers de recherche 13-2015, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Abhijit Sharang & Chetan Rao, 2015. "Using machine learning for medium frequency derivative portfolio trading," Papers 1512.06228, arXiv.org.
- Darrell Duffie & Haoxiang Zhu, 2015. "Size Discovery," NBER Working Papers 21696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.