Report NEP-MST-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandrine Jacob Leal & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Rock around the clock: an agent-based model of low- and high-frequency trading," Working Papers hal-01070542, HAL.
- Laurence Lescourret & Sophie Moinas, 2015. "Liquidity Supply across Multiple Trading Venues," Working Papers hal-01137813, HAL.
- René Aïd & Pierre Gruet & Huyên Pham, 2015. "An optimal trading problem in intraday electricity markets," Working Papers hal-01104829, HAL.
- Hacène Djellout & Hui Jiang, 2015. "Large Deviations Of The Threshold Estimator Of Integrated (Co-)Volatility Vector In The Presence Of Jumps," Working Papers hal-01147189, HAL.
- Nina Munkholt Jakobsen & Michael Sørensen, 2015. "Efficient Estimation for Diffusions Sampled at High Frequency Over a Fixed Time Interval," CREATES Research Papers 2015-33, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.