Report NEP-MST-2015-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thibault Jaisson, 2015. "Liquidity and Impact in Fair Markets," Papers 1506.02507, arXiv.org.
- Imane El Ouadghiri & Remzi Uctum, 2015. "Jumps in Equilibrium Prices and Asymmetric News in Foreign Exchange Markets," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-14, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2015. "Revenues and welfare in auctions with information release," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Thesmar , David & Landier , Augustin, 2015. "The Capacity of Trading Strategies," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1089, HEC Paris.
- Rühl, Tobias R. & Stein, Michael, 2014. "Discovering and Disentangling Effects of US Macro-Announcements in European Stock Markets," Ruhr Economic Papers 500, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.