Report NEP-MST-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrmann, Klaus & Teis, Stefan & Yu, Weijun, 2014. "Components of intraday volatility and their prediction at different sampling frequencies with application to DAX and BUND futures," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 15/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Gianbiagio Curato & Jim Gatheral & Fabrizio Lillo, 2014. "Optimal execution with nonlinear transient market impact," Papers 1412.4839, arXiv.org.
- Xuefeng Gao & S. J. Deng, 2014. "Hydrodynamic limit of order book dynamics," Papers 1411.7502, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Li, Dan & Schurhoff, Norman, 2014. "Dealer Networks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-95, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2014. "The Beauty Contest and Short-Term Trading," CSEF Working Papers 383, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Michael Bleaney & Spiros Bougheas & Zhiyong Li, 2014. "Do Psychological Fallacies Influence Trading in Financial Markets? Evidence from the Foreign Exchange Market," Discussion Papers 2014-17, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Tim Bollerslev & Sophia Zhengzi Li & Viktor Todorov, 2014. "Roughing up Beta: Continuous vs. Discontinuous Betas, and the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," CREATES Research Papers 2014-48, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.