Report NEP-MST-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fleming, Michael J. & Nguyen, Giang, 2013. "Order flow segmentation and the role of dark trading in the price discovery of U.S. treasury securities," Staff Reports 624, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Yi-Fang Liu, 2013. "Short-term Market Reaction after Trading Halts in Chinese Stock Market," Papers 1309.1138, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2014.
- Lena Boneva (Körber) & Oliver Linton & Michael Vogt, 2013. "The effect of fragmentation in trading on market quality in the UK equity market," CeMMAP working papers CWP42/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Radovan Parrák, 2013. "The Economic Valuation of Variance Forecasts: An Artificial Option Market Approach," Working Papers IES 2013/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2013.
- Biais, Bruno & Hombert, Johan & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2013. "Equilibrium Pricing and Trading Volume under Preference Uncertainty," IDEI Working Papers 787, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.