Report NEP-MST-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sabrina Buti & Barbara Rindi, 2011. "Undisclosed Orders and Optimal Submission Strategies in a Dynamic Limit Order Market," Working Papers 389, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biais, Bruno & Hombert, Johan & Weill, Pierre-Olivier, 2010. "Trading and Liquidity with Limited Cognition," IDEI Working Papers 665, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle, 2010. "Optimal algorithmic trading and market microstructure," Working Papers hal-00590283, HAL.
- Shin Kanaya & Taisuke Otsu, 2011. "Large Deviations of Realized Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1798, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.