Report NEP-MST-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paola Paiardini, 2010. "The Price Impact of Economic News, Private Information and Trading Intensity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1011, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Fricke, Christoph & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2010. "Does the "Bund" dominate price discovery in Euro bond futures? Examining information shares," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-449, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Alexander M. Petersen & Fengzhong Wang & Shlomo Havlin & H. Eugene Stanley, 2010. "Market dynamics immediately before and after financial shocks: quantifying the Omori, productivity and Bath laws," Papers 1006.1882, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2010. "Long Memory and Fractional Integration in High Frequency Financial Time Series," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1016, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Julio César Alonso & Manuel Serna Cortés, 2010. "Intra-Day-Patterns in the Colombian Exchange Market Index and VAR: Evaluation of Different Approaches," Borradores de Economía y Finanzas 007098, Universidad Icesi.
- Petrasek, Lubomir, 2010. "Multimarket trading and the cost of debt: evidence from global bonds," Working Paper Series 1212, European Central Bank.