Report NEP-MST-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cathy Ning & Dinghai Xu & Tony Wirjanto, 2010. "Modeling Asymmetric Volatility Clusters Using Copulas and High Frequency Data," Working Papers 1001, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2010.
- Marco Bartolozzi, 2010. "A Multi Agent Model for the Limit Order Book Dynamics," Papers 1005.0182, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Dinghai Xu & Yuying Li, 2010. "Empirical Evidence of the Leverage Effect in a Stochastic Volatility Model: A Realized Volatility Approach," Working Papers 1002, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Dinghai Xu, 2010. "A Threshold Stochastic Volatility Model with Realized Volatility," Working Papers 1003, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Yin Liao & Heather Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "Do Jumps Matter? Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility Allowing for Common Jumps," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-520, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.