Report NEP-MST-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cartea, Álvaro & Karyampas, Dimitrios, 2009. "The relationship between the volatility of returns and the number of jumps in financial markets," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb097508, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Item repec:cte:wbrepe:wp097609 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huimin Chung & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzen Limit Order Books," CQE Working Papers 0109, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Neil Shephard & Kevin Sheppard, 2009. "Realising the future: forecasting with high frequency based volatility (HEAVY) models," Economics Papers 2009-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Nathaniel Frank, 2009. "Linkages between asset classes during the financial crisis, accounting for market microstructure noise and non-synchronous trading," Economics Papers 2009-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765017303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2009. "The skew pattern of implied volatility in the DAX index options market," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09122, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Martin T. Bohl & Christian A. Salm & Bernd Wilfling, 2009. "Do Individual Index Futures Investors Destabilize the Underlying Spot Market?," CQE Working Papers 0609, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.