Report NEP-MST-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben G. Andersen & Viktor Todorov, 2009. "Realized Volatility and Multipower Variation," CREATES Research Papers 2009-49, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Fabrice Rousseau & Laurent Germain & Fabrice Rousseau & Anne Vanhems, 2008. "Irrational Financial Markets," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1870108.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Xiao-Hui Ni & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Gao-Feng Gu & Fei Ren & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2009. "Scaling and memory in the non-poisson process of limit order cancelation," Papers 0911.0057, arXiv.org.
- Paola Paiardini, 2009. "Informed Trading in Parallel Bond Markets," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0908, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Kenjiro Hirayama & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2009. "Are Chinese Stock Investors Watching Tokyo? An Analysis of Intraday High-Frequency Data from Two Chinese Stock Markets and the Tokyo Stock," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-35, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).