Report NEP-MST-2007-04-28This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:004798 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingmar Nolte & Sandra Lechner, 2007. "Customer Trading in the Foreign Exchange Market: Empirical Evidence from an Internet Trading Platform," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-03, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Katarzyna Bien & Ingmar Nolte & Winfried Pohlmeier, 2007. "An Inflated Multivariate Integer Count Hurdle Model: An Application to Bid and Ask Quote Dynamics," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Taro Kanatani & Roberto Reno', 2007. "Unbiased covariance estimation with interpolated data," Department of Economics University of Siena 502, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ingmar Nolte & Valeri Voev, 2007. "Panel Intensity Models with Latent Factors: An Application to the Trading Dynamics on the Foreign Exchange Market¤," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.