Report NEP-MST-2006-11-25This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Menkhoff, Lukas & Taylor, Mark P., 2006. "The Obstinate Passion of Foreign Exchange Professionals: Technical Analysis," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-352, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Leonardo Bartolini & R. Spence Hilton & Alessandro Prati, 2006. "Money Market Integration," IMF Working Papers 06/207, .
- Joan Jasiak & R. Sufana & C. Gourieroux, 2005. "The Wishart Autoregressive Process of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility," Working Papers 2005_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Suresh Sundaresan & Zhenyu Wang, 2006. "Y2K options and the liquidity premium in Treasury bond markets," Staff Reports 266, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Frank Gerhard & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2006. "A Dynamic Semiparametric Proportional Hazard Model," FRU Working Papers 2006/05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.