Report NEP-MST-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takatoshi Ito & Yuko Hashimoto, 2006. "Intra-Day Seasonality in Activities of the Foreign Exchange Markets: Evidence From the Electronic Broking System," NBER Working Papers 12413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ole E Barndorff-Nielsen & Peter Hansen & Asger Lunde & Neil Shephard, 2006. "Designing realised kernels to measure the ex-post variation of equity prices in the presence of noise," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe05, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- John Idicula, 2004. "Highly Interconnected Subsystems of the Stock Market," Working Papers 04-17, NET Institute, revised Dec 2004.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "Search in asset markets," Working Paper 0607, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yuanhua Feng, 2002. "Modelling Different Volatility Components in High-Frequency Financial Returns," CoFE Discussion Paper 02-18, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth & George M. Constantinaides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2005. "Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-09, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Markus Haberer, 2004. "Might a Securities Transactions Tax Mitigate Excess Volatility?: Some Evidence From the Literature," CoFE Discussion Paper 04-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.