Report NEP-MON-2015-05-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luk, Paul & Vines, David, 2015. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Economy with Inflation Persistence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Samuel Huber & Jaehong Kim, 2015. "On the optimal quantity of liquid bonds," ECON - Working Papers 193, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2017.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Elena Perazzi & Eric van Wincoop, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," NBER Working Papers 21158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hock Ann Lee & Hock Tsen Wong & Huay Huay Lee, 2015. "How Can an Economy Protect Itself from the Developed Economies? Monetary Policy?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003300, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Alfredo García Hiernaux & David Esteban Guerrero Burbano, 2015. "Price-Level Convergence in the Eurozone," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Onur Ince & Tanya Molodtsova & David H. Papell, 2015. "Taylor Rule Deviations and Out-of-Sample Exchange Rate Predictability," Working Papers 15-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Luk, Paul & Vines, David, 2015. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy in an Economy with Endogenous Public Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 10580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jung, Kuk Mo & Pyun, Ju Hyun, 2015. "International Reserves for Emerging Economies: A Liquidity Approach," MPRA Paper 64235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Auer, Raphael & Schoenle, Raphael, 2015. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CEPR Discussion Papers 10585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2015. "“On the bi-directional causal relationship between public debt and economic growth in EMU countries”," IREA Working Papers 201512, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2015.
- Nicolas Véron, 2015. "Europe’s radical banking union," Essays and Lectures 880, Bruegel.
- Irina-Raluca Badea, 2015. "Safeguarding the Banking System - a New Perspective on the Consolidation of the Macroprudential Regulation," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003921, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.