Report NEP-MON-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kehrwald, Bernie, 2014. "The Excess Demand Theory of Money," MPRA Paper 57603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Moreira & Alexi Savov, 2014. "The Macroeconomics of Shadow Banking," NBER Working Papers 20335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher M. Gunn, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Interest, and Prices," Carleton Economic Papers 14-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andre C. Silva, 2014. "Rebalancing Frequency and the Welfare Cost of Inflation," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp587, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2014. "Foreign exchange reserve diversification and the "exorbitant privilege"," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 964, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Maria Abascal & Tatiana Alonso & Santiago Fernandez de Lis & Wojciech Golecki, 2014. "A banking union for Europe: making a virtue out of necessity," Working Papers 1418, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T. & Varelas, Erotokritos, 2014. "On the Quantity Theory of Money, Credit, and Seigniorage," MPRA Paper 57501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Francesco Ravazzolo & Samad Sarferaz, 2014. "Identification of financial factors in economic fluctuations," Working Paper 2014/09, Norges Bank.
- Marco Pagano, 2014. "Lessons from the European Financial Crisis," CSEF Working Papers 370, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Dimitris P. Louzis, 2014. "Macroeconomic and credit forecasts in a small economy during crisis: A large Bayesian VAR approach," Working Papers 184, Bank of Greece.