Report NEP-MON-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Jeanne, 2014. "Macroprudential Policies in a Global Perspective," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-01, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Dong He & Honglin Wang & Xiangrong Yu, 2014. "Interest Rate Determination in China: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 042014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Richard W. Fisher, 2014. "Excerpts from a conversation about Longhorns, longnecks and liquidity: the economy and the course of monetary policy," Speeches and Essays 145, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lena Dräger & Michael J. Lamla & Damjan Pfajfar, 2014. "Are Consumer Expectations Theory-Consistent? The Role of Macroeconomic Determinants and Central Bank Communication," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201401, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Dimitris Korobilis & Pinho J. Ribeiro, 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," Working Papers 2014_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Josheski, Dushko, 2014. "Keynesian macroeconomics without the LM curve: IS-MP-IA model and Taylor rule applied to some CESEE economies," MPRA Paper 53832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Benetti & Christian Bidard & Edith Klimovsky & Antoine Rebeyrol, 2014. "Disequilibrium, reproduction and money: a Classical approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-10, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- William Roberds & Francois R. Velde, 2014. "Early Public Banks," Working Paper Series WP-2014-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Tania Treibich, 2014. "Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Complex Evolving Economies," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-07, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2014. "Exchange-rate regimes and economic growth: An empirical evaluation," Working Papers 14-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Sabine Herrmann & Joern Kleinert, 2014. "Lucas Paradox and Allocation Puzzle - Is the euro area different?," Graz Economics Papers 2014-01, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Valiante, Diego, 2014. "Framing Banking Union in the Euro Area: Some empirical evidence," CEPS Papers 8882, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2014. "The Logic of Value and the Value of Logic," MPRA Paper 53877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Houy, 2014. "It will cost you nothing to "kill" a Proof-of-Stake crypto-currency," Working Papers 1404, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.