Report NEP-MON-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew T. Foerster, 2013. "Monetary policy regime switches and macroeconomic dynamic," Research Working Paper RWP 13-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Billi, Roberto M., 2013. "Nominal GDP Targeting and the Zero Lower Bound: Should We Abandon Inflation Targeting?," Working Paper Series 270, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Dario Bonciani & Björn van Roye, 2013. "Uncertainty shocks, banking frictions, and economic activity," Kiel Working Papers 1843, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ádám Reiff & Judit Várhegyi, 2013. "Sticky Price Inflation Index: An Alternative Core Inflation Measure," MNB Working Papers 2013/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Matthew D. Raskin, 2013. "The effects of the Federal Reserve's date-based forward guidance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Taisuke Nakata, 2013. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with occasionally binding zero bound constraints," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shaghil Ahmed & Andrei Zlate, 2013. "Capital flows to emerging market economies: a brave new world?," International Finance Discussion Papers 1081, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5905988 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pitschner, Stefan, 2013. "Using Financial Markets To Estimate the Macro Effects of Monetary Policy:," Working Paper Series 267, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Eric Dor, 2013. "The launch of the euro brought about an impressive decrease of manufacturing production in France and huge losses of market shares," Working Papers 2013-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Teneng, Dean, 2013. "Outperforming the naïve Random Walk forecast of foreign exchange daily closing prices using Variance Gamma and normal inverse Gaussian Levy processes," MPRA Paper 47851, University Library of Munich, Germany.