Report NEP-MON-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fagan, Gabriel & Gaspar, Vítor, 2008. "Macroeconomic adjustment to monetary union," Working Paper Series 0946, European Central Bank.
- Guerrero, Carlos, 2008. "What Is the Mexican Central Bank Aiming At?," EGAP Working Papers 2008-05, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00335025_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2008. "Financial intermediaries, financial stability, and monetary policy," Staff Reports 346, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Takushi Kurozumi & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2008. "Labor market search and interest rate policy," Research Working Paper RWP 08-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- William Barnett & Evgeniya Aleksandrovna Duzhak, 2008. "Empirical Assessment of Bifurcation Regions within New Keynesian Models," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200811, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2008.
- Robert A. Blecker & Mario Seccareccia, 2008. "Would a North American monetary union protect Canada and Mexico against the ravages of “Dutch disease”?," Working Papers 2008-07, American University, Department of Economics.
- Carrillo, Julio A., 2008. "Comment on Identification with Taylor Rules: is it indeed impossible? Extended version," Research Memorandum 034, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2008. "How successful is the G7 in managing exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 0952, European Central Bank.
- James M. Nason & John H. Rogers, 2008. "Exchange rates and fundamentals: a generalization," International Finance Discussion Papers 948, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Joy, Mark, 2008. "Foreign-currency bonds: currency choice and the role of uncovered and covered interest parity," Working Paper Series 0947, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:paris1:hal-00308571_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore