Report NEP-MON-2008-05-05This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rossi, Lorenza & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2007. "Productivity Shock and Optimal Monetary Policy in a Unionized Labor Market. Forthcoming: The Manchester School," MPRA Paper 8414, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Tobias Blattner & Marco Catenaro & Michael Ehrmann & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen, 2008. "The predictability of monetary policy," Occasional Paper Series 83, European Central Bank.
- Hagedorn, Marcus, 2008. "Nominal and real interest rates during an optimal disinflation in New Keynesian models," Working Paper Series 0878, European Central Bank.
- Brooks, Robert & Harris, Mark & Spencer, Christopher, 2007. "An Inflated Ordered Probit Model of Monetary Policy: Evidence from MPC Voting Data," MPRA Paper 8509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adjemian, Stéphane & Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Smets, Frank, 2008. "A quantitative perspective on optimal monetary policy cooperation between the US and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0884, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ris:snbwpa:2008_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Leuvensteijn, Michiel & Kok, Christoffer & Bikker, Jacob A. & Van Rixtel, Adrian, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0885, European Central Bank.
- Michael B. Devereux & Shouyong Shi, 2008. "Vehicle Currency," Working Papers tecipa-315, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2008. "Financial Market Integration Under EMU," CSEF Working Papers 197, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Arturo Bris & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2008. "Separated by a common currency? Evidence from the Euro changeover," Economics Working Papers 1086, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clive G. Bowsher & Roland Meeks, 2008. "The Dynamics of Economic Functions: Modelling and Forecasting the Yield Curve," Economics Papers 2008-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.